Links to Guides
- American History Guide
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Art History
- Business Research
- CCJ 1010
- Citation Guide
- Criminal Justice
- Developmental Math
- Distance Learning Guide
- English Comp I (ENC 1101)
- English Comp II (ENC1102)
- Ethics & Social Issues in Computing
- FIN1001 - Principles of Finance
- Finding & Evaluating Resources
- FKCC Art Shows
- FKCC History
- FKCC Library Directory
- FKCC Library Museum Pass Program
- General Biology
- General Psychology
- HIS2071 - Oral & Community History
- Interlibrary Loans
- Key Business Resources
- Library FAQs
- Library Orientation Videos
- Library Resources
- Marine Science Resources
- Nursing Resources
- Open Source
- Poetry Month
- Readers' Advisory & Leisure Reading
- Reference Tools
- Research Tips
- Speech Communications Guide
- Study Skills
- The Civil War
- WEPA Printing
- World History Guide
Updated Borrower ID
To access the electronic resources available from the FKCC Library, you need your Borrower ID and PIN. We recently rolled out an update to the Borrower ID, however, and it is now your FKCC ID number (aka, your 9000 number).
Your PIN will still be a four digit number, usually the last four of your Social Security Number.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Library at 305.809.3194 or email@example.com.
Monday 8:30a - 9p
Tuesday - Thursday 8:30a - 8:30p
Friday - 8:30a - 4p
Closed Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays
FKCC Academic Calendar
TERM III (A, B, C) Summer 2012 - 2013
Term III A = May 6 to June 16, 2013
Term III B = June 17 to July 28, 2013
Term III C = May 6 to July 28, 2013
- April 1, 2012 - Registration begins.
- March 7, 2013 - VA certification start date.
- March 7, 2013 - Fees are assessed (tuition, lab fees and housing fees).
- March 22, 2013 - Last day to submit an error free FAFSA with all required documentation and official transcripts of prior college history to avoid having to pay fees upfront.
- April 3, 2013 - Housing fees due.
- April 3, 2013 - Tuition and fees due.
- May 6, 2013 - Terms A and C Classes begin.
- May 13, 2013 - Last day to change courses for Terms A and C; last day to withdraw and receive 100% refund. **
- May 27, 2013 - Memorial Day (College Closed).
- May 31, 2013 - Last day to apply for graduation for Term A. *
- June 3, 2013 - Last day to withdraw from a Term A class with a grade of "W". Last day to change registration status to audit.
- June 16, 2013 - Term A Classes End.
- June 17, 2013 - Term B Classes begin.
- June 18, 2013 - Term A final grades due at 12 noon.
- June 24, 2013 - Last day to change courses for Term B; last day to withdraw and receive 100% refund. **
- July 2, 2013 - Last day to withdraw from a Term C class with a grade of "W". Last day to change registration status to audit.
- July 4, 2013 - Independence Day (College Closed).
- July 5, 2013 - Last day to apply for graduation for Terms B and C. *
- July 12, 2013 - Last day to withdraw from a Term B class with a grade of "W". Last day to change registration status to audit.
- July 28, 2013 - Classes end for Terms B and C.
- July 30, 2013 - Final grades due at 12 noon.
* Students who will complete graduation requirements during the summer term may participate in the commencement ceremony in May. Application for graduation must be made by the Term II (February) deadline.
** To receive a refund for college credit courses that do not follow the academic calendar, students must withdraw prior to the second class meeting. In the case of college credit courses that have four (4) or fewer meetings, the student must withdraw prior to the first class meeting to be eligible for a full refund.
Ask a Librarian
Ask a Librarian is a free online service that allows Floridians to live chat with, text, or e-mail a librarian for assistance.