Tutoring via Smarthinking
With Smarthinking online tutoring you can:
- Connect with a tutor and interact live.
- Submit your writing for any class to our Online Writing Lab.
- Submit a question and receive a reply from a tutor.
To log-in, enter your FKCC e-mail as your username (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your student number as your password (9000XXXXX).
This tutoring service is free of charge to current students.
This guide will provide information on Library Resources for Distance Learning Students. You will find helpful pages with information on:
- Books: Search the library catalog for online resources such as journal articles and ebooks available 24/7.
- Databases: Search our 100+ databases on a variety of topics and subject areas.
- Other online resources: helpful websites, tutorials, videos and more.
Use the tabs above to navigate this LibGuide. First read the FKCC Library information in the box on the right.
Updated Borrower ID
To access the electronic resources available from the FKCC Library, you need your Borrower ID and PIN. We recently rolled out an update to the Borrower ID, however, and it is now your FKCC ID number (aka, your 9000 number).
Your PIN will still be a four digit number, usually the last four of your Social Security Number.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Library at 305.809.3194 or email@example.com.
Do you need additional assistance? You can contact us using the following methods:
Phone: (305) 809-3194
You can also stop by the Circulation Desk and receive help immediately.