Tutoring via Smarthinking
With Smart thinking tutoring you can:
- Connect with a tutor and interact live.
- Submit your writing for any class to our Online Writing Lab.
- Submit a question and receive a reply from a tutor
This tutoring service is free of charge to current students.
To get to Smarthinking just log in to D2L. It's on the bottom right side of the front page. No passwords or logins needed.
Topics covered: Nursing Medical Surgery, Nursing Care Plans, Nursing Pathophysiology, Nursing Pharmacology, Nursing Anatomy and Physiology, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Oncology, Geriatrics, Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing, Nursing Administration, Medical Assisting, Medical Terminology, Allied Health Anatomy and Physiology, Allied Health Pharmacology
Hours of service: 8pm to Midnight, Sunday through Thursday
This guide will provide information on Library Resources for Distance Learning Students. You will find helpful pages with information on:
- Books: Search the library catalog for online resources such as journal articles and ebooks available 24/7.
- Databases: Search our 100+ databases on a variety of topics and subject areas.
- Other online resources: helpful websites, tutorials, videos and more.
Use the tabs above to navigate this LibGuide. First read the FKCC Library information in the box on the right.
Updated Borrower ID
To access the electronic resources available from the FKCC Library, you need your Borrower ID and PIN. We recently rolled out an update to the Borrower ID, however, and it is now your FKCC ID number (aka, your 9000 number).
Your PIN will still be a four digit number, usually the last four of your Social Security Number.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Library at 305.809.3194 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you need additional assistance? You can contact us using the following methods:
Phone: (305) 809-3194
You can also stop by the Circulation Desk and receive help immediately.